Dr. Bryce Tremblay has been a resident of the mid-Island for over 12 years, having moved back to Canada to raise his family after falling in love with the West coast.
He lives here with his wife and two boys and couldn’t imagine living anywhere else.
Dr. Tremblay strives to form a quick bond and lasting trust with each patient, allowing him to understand the motivation and goals for treatment and enabling a unique and tailor-made approach to their needs.
He is a compassionate and skilled orthodontist but equally interested in the person “behind the smile”.
You will become part of our family here at Tremblay Orthodontics.
Education and Commitment to Continuing Education
- University of Western Ontario- Bachelor of Science
- University of Kentucky- Doctor of Dental Medicine
- Oregon Health and Sciences University – Certificate in Orthodontics
In addition to his formal, degree education, Dr. Tremblay is committed to continually expanding his knowledge of oral health care and honing his technical skills, as well an understanding of the new technologies that decrease treatment length and improve results. He has been a part of numerous study clubs and has given the lecture to dentists, specialists, and auxiliary organizations.
Throughout the year, Dr. Tremblay also avails himself of continuing education opportunities through meetings, seminars, lectures, and hands-on demonstrations; because he knows that by staying current in the field he is best able to meet the needs of his patients.
- Canadian Association of Orthodontists
- American Association of Orthodontists
- British Columbia Society of Orthodontists
- Royal College of Dentists (Canada), fellow
- College of Dental Surgeons of British Columbia
Born in Saskatchewan, and having lived in five provinces and two states, Dr. Tremblay has embraced Island life and you may hear stories of his adventures, hiking, camping, skiing, and biking.