At Tremblay Orthodontics, we us the latest technologies and most effective treatment options to create healthy, beautiful smiles. Here, Dr. Bryce Tremblay and his team are committed to delivering orthodontic care that not only creates straight teeth, but improves a patient’s self-confidence and transforms his or her life.
Some of the smile-transforming treatments available at Tremblay Orthodontics include:
- Clear, metal and light-gold aesthetic braces for children, teens, and adults
- Invisalign® and Invisalign Teen® clear aligners
- Treatment for TMJ-TMD
- Two-phase treatment
- Surgical orthodontics
- Itero Digital Scan
OFFICE PROTOCOLS RE: COVID -19
You will see some changes when you arrive for your next appointment. These changes have been made to help protect our patients and staff, and have been made with an abundance of caution, utilizing the best research available:
- When you arrive for your appointment, please park in front of one of the numbered Tremblay Orthodontics traffic cones in front of the office.
- Please remain in your cars, and call (or text) the office to let us know that you have arrived. Please include the parking stall number (or colour of your car).
- One of our staff will come out to get you, or your child, and will ask you a few simple screening questions prior to being escorted into the office. (We ask that only the patient being treated enter the office. For children under 12, one parent or guardian is welcome in the reception area during the visit. If you feel you must accompany your child into the clinic, you will be required to bring your own mask).
- Once in the office, your temperature will be taken using a touchless infrared thermometer, and a hand sanitizing spray applied.
- There will be fewer treatment and reception chairs available to allow for appropriate social distancing, and the appointment times will be lengthened to allow for enhanced office disinfection between patients.
- The tooth brushing station will be closed for the foreseeable future, to limit unnecessary touch-points. Please ensure that you have brushed prior to your appointment. The patient washroom will also be closed until further notice, so please prepare for this prior to your appointment.
- Following your (or your child's appointment), you will be provided with an appointment card with your next visit date and time. If this needs to be changed for any reason, please call us and we will attempt to provide you with limited alternatives.
- We will also be providing your child with a treatment progress note from the days appointment.
We will include all relevant details. If you should have any further questions, please text or call Dr. Tremblay directly at 250-618-3097 We look forward to seeing you again, and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we have taken to keep you and every patient, safe in our practice.
Thank you again for being our patient. We value your patience as we work through these changes, and look forward to welcoming you back.
The Team at Tremblay Orthodontics
From the initial, complimentary consultation, we are focused on each patient’s unique clinical needs, timeline, and desired outcome. We know there is no single, set way to help a person achieve the right bite and beautiful smile. There are many treatment options available and we work with patients to determine which is right for them.
Tremblay Orthodontics is located in Port Alberni and Qualicum Beach, BC, where we welcome patients from the mid-Island communities to the West coast of Vancouver Island. For more information about our services, and to schedule a complimentary consultation for your or a family member, please contact us.
Our team looks forward to welcoming you into our orthodontic family and making your dreams of a healthy and beautiful smile come true.